Following Monday's announcement by the Prime Minister we have regrettably made the decision to fully close our office for a second time in order to support endeavours to curb the spread of Covid-19.
Please be assured that our staff will continue to work remotely from home, being able to offer the same level of support which we have been able to give you since the pandemic began.
All members of staff have been allocated with personal work phone numbers which are detailed below. If you have a specific query, please contact the member of staff whom you think would be most able to support you directly. Our office phone system has also been temporarily disabled, so calls will not be answered on 01273 727222. If you are not sure who to direct your query to, please contact Alison Evans in the first instance. Alternatively please refer to our contact us page to complete our online contact form.
Staff telephone numbers
- Alex – Blatchington Friends - 01273 042890
- Alison – Executive Director - 01273 042891
- David – Counsellor - 01273 042892
- James – Leisure and Activities - 01273 053621
- Lorna – Assistive Technology and Life-Coaching - 01273 053622
- Lynne – Advocacy - 01273 053623
- Sophie – Advocacy - 01273 053651
- Paul – Technical Services - 01273 074512
- Richard – IT Support - 01273 074513
We hope that we can re-open the office a s soon as is safe to do so and look forward to being able to see you all face-to-face later in the year.
With best wishes
Blatchington Court Trust