Choosing a career pathway can be daunting. Equally, finding and securing a job once you have the qualifications and skills can seem just as challenging. We want to ensure that you have access to practical support and guidance so that you can make informed choices and acquire the practical skills and knowledge to succeed in achieving your career goals.
What we can offer:
- Career guidance and support to devise an action plan to achieve your goals
- Practical help with job search skills
- Support to write a CV and/or job application supporting statement
- Interview skills practice
- Advice and guidance on positively disclosing a disability and Access to Work funding
- Help finding voluntary work to develop skills and experience
If you are blind or partially sighted, living in Sussex and under the age of 30 and would like further information on our services, please contact us so we can help you.