Communications and Administration Intern
With funding from Thomas Pocklington Trust and RNIB, Blatchington Court Trust is delivering the Get Set Progress internship programme in the Sussex area.
Get Set Progress provides paid internship opportunities for blind and partially sighted people who are starting out on their career or returning to work following a career break.
These fixed term paid roles enable people to gain skills and experience that can be applied to future jobs.
This forms part of the national Get Set Progress internship programme set up by Thomas Pocklington Trust.
About Thomas Pocklington Trust
Thomas Pocklington Trust is a national charity dedicated to enabling and empowering blind and partially sighted people of all ages to live the life they want to lead. We are committed to increasing awareness and understanding of their needs and aspirations, to working with partners and to developing and implementing services which meet these needs to increase independence and improve lives. These include:
- Acting as an advocate and positive change agent for blind and partially sighted people.
- Creating opportunities for blind and partially sighted people seeking employment.
- Enabling opportunities and supporting blind and partially sighted people whilst in and entering education.
- Facilitating the voice and encouraging self-determination of blind and partially sighted people.
- Being an effective partner and grant funder based on our knowledge of the sector.
Job description and Specification
Please view/download the job description by clicking on one of the following links.
How to apply
If you are interested in this role email a CV and supporting statement explaining how you meet the person specification criteria to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on this job role please contact Paul at Blatchington Court Trust on: 01273 727222